Realtors, Meet the Mind Freak

And now a bit of "Mind Freak" for the Realtors in the audience.
Please take out your business card. Hold it in both hands and concentrate on its' contents.

Wait..I am seeing an image... I see a corporate logo...I see a perky photo of you (2 to 3 years out of date) and I see your basic contact info on 12 pt white card stock.

Amazing aren't I! Having never met you, how did I know what your card looked like?
Because all Realtor cards look the same!

My question is "Why?". Realtors spend a tremendous amount of money attempting to "brand" themselves and generate name recognition. They place weekly newspaper ads, sponsor local events, build custom websites and then they hand out business cards that look virtually identical to the competition.

I know, I know. You want to appear "Professional". That's great. You should be professional but why not stack the deck by handing out a business card that makes an impression. As the saying goes, "It doesn't matter what (or why) you call me, as long as you call me".

A new year calls for new tactics. Add a Show Off Business Card to your wallet and get ready to get noticed!

Regards,
Chief Show Officer
www.ShowOffCards.com
Home of the World's Most Unique

Tags ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon this site. I was looking for "unique business cards" I've always purchased cards that were out of the norm. I think this idea is absolutely awesome.