En"Light"ening Business Cards

Ok. I know I'm one of the few people in the world that get excited about business cards but to be fair I only get excited when I find a really cool card - which is rare. Until I ran across Kevin Byrds' card.

Kevin Byrd of Lightroom.tv has created a business card that makes you think a bit. The card is created from several layers of card stock with contact info printed on one of the inner layers. To view the card info you need to hold the card up to a light. It is literally a "Bright Idea"!

Since Lightroom is a graphic design studio, the unique business card concept fits perfectly with their target customer who is looking for Unforgettable designs. Check out Kevins' card.

So, what's cool about your business card?

Regards,
Chief Show Officer
www.ShowOffCards.com
Home of the World's Most Unique

Tags ,

No comments: