Yikes, I've been "profiled"

I have just been profiled! but not to worry, in this instance it's a good thing. A couple of weeks I ago I joined Biznik which is a very new and ultra cool business networking group that "doesn't suck" - not my words. That's their slogan. I set up a quick profile and somehow the superhero headshot in my BizNik profile got me noticed (I told you that Showing Off works!) and I was interviewed for a piece in the BizNik Blog.

Biznik was founded by the husband and wife team of Dan McComb and Lara Feltin. From what I've seen so far they seem to have a very clear vision of what they want and don't Biznik to be. The Biznik vision has been clearly and cleverly outlined by Chris Haddad in the BizNik Manifesto. I particularly like the statement that "Biznik doesn’t suck. Biznik will never suck. If Biznik starts to suck, tell us. We’ll either fix it or we’ll burn the damn thing to the ground and dance barefoot in the ashes". You just don't see that kind of honesty and commitment to a vision in corporate America much anymore.

So, if you are interested in a little bit of "Radical Self Promotion" I suggest you stop by BizNik.com and tell 'em that the Chief Show Officer sent you.

Regards,
Chief Show Officer
www.ShowOffCards.com
Home of the World's Most Unique

Tags , ,

2 comments:

Tino said...

It's true... It doesn't suck! I've created my profile as well.

Chief Show Officer said...

Glad you found BizNik to be useful - I'll "see" you there.

P.S. As a self proclaimed sales monkey I think you are long overdue for a set of ShowOffCards :^)