The Power Of The Internet Reaches Poland

Guess what? ShowOffCards has been written up in Money magazine! Thanks Anna Błońska

Now do not let the fact that this is the Money magazine in Poland rain on your parade. Because hey - it's still Money magazine and apparently Money magazine is big in Poland since it has a google page rank of 6 which rocks in anybody's book.

Now I don't speak or read Polish. And based on my scan of the article I am not sure ShowOfCards was actually mentioned in the article but we did make the accompanying slide show.

So what's the big deal you ask?

Here is the take away. I darn near own the phrase "unique business cards". At ShowOffCards my keyword target is "unique business cards". We strive to BE unique business cards all day, every day. I have "unique business cards" in my blog posts, in the web site copy, include it as the "alt text' on images an on and on. (Heck I just snuck "unique business cards" in five times in this paragraph alone).

When Anna Blonska googled or Yahoo'd or MSN "unique business cards" it's a pretty good bet that we popped up and that is how she came to contact us.

Guess what. That same technique works with paying customers too.

So. What phrase do you own?
What phrase SHOULD you own?

I'ts a lot easier to let customers find you than pay to find them.

No comments: