ShowOffCards Is Awesome!

I've been telling anyone who would listen that ShowOffCards.com was awesome for quite some time but now I can prove it - We're "certified" as awesome. Just click here for proof.

Ok, I'll admit that this is indeed a cheesy ploy to once again tout the ShowOffCards brand but who said I was above cheesy promotional gimmicks? I have to give the AwesomeMillion.com founders (Dave and Jim) credit for coming up with a unique "take" on the MillionDollarHomepage. I don't think I could stand yet another unimaginative copycat site.

So Jim and Dave, here's to you helping prove to the world that ShowOffCards is Awesome!

Regards,
Chief Show Officer
www.ShowOffCards.com
Home of the World's Most

Tags , ,

1 comment:

Phil Gerbyshak said...

ShowOffCards ARE awesome! No need to get a page advertising the truth, though for a dollar, you could certainly do much worse. Keep doing the remarkable things you do!