Garage Organization Stands the Test of Time

In my April '06 post titled "Master of My Garage" I showed you how I turned wasted space in the top of my garage into useful storage. Today as I pulled down virtually all of the totes containing Christmas decorations (What can I say - Mrs. ShowOff likes to decorate early) I thought I'd let you know that the project has survived the heat of a NC Summer without any failure. There was the possibility that either the totes or the supporting hanger rails could "wilt" enough in the heat to cause a failure but thankfully, all appears to be in tact.

For those of you who will soon be pulling down your Christmas decorations, remember that you will eventually have to rebox and store them. Go ahead and bookmark this so you too can join the ranks of the organized.

Note that I skillfully did not show you the rest of my garage because it is a disaster. Oh well, there's always 2007!

Regards,
Chief Show Officer
www.ShowOffCards.com
Home of the World's Most

Tags , ,

No comments: